Conducting simple preventative car maintenance in Dubai can help it stand the test of time and save you money in the long run.
According to Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council, purchasing a new car today comes with a huge price tag when the monthly car payments, down payment and insurance rates are added. He noted that by following a proactive auto care plan, the usual car must deliver around 322,000 kilometers of safe, reliable, efficient and enjoyable performance.
The following are some of the typical routine maintenance procedures you need to follow to keep your car performing at its best:
- Check the fluids, including power steering, engine oil, brake and transmission as well as antifreeze/coolant and windshield washer solvent.
- Run a check on the brake system on a yearly basis and have the brake linings, drums and rotors examined during every oil change. By visiting a workshop for regular auto service in Dubai, you will be able to prevent extreme damage on your prized possession and address any issues as soon as possible.
- Inspect the tires, including its tread and pressure. Uneven wear is an indicator that wheel alignment is required. Moreover, tires should be checked for bald spots and bulges.
- Examine the belts and hoses to ensure they are not brittle, cracked, loose, frayed or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Run a thorough check on the HVAC system as proper heating and cooling performance is crucial for interior comfort.
- Ensure to check the lighting and wipers so that you can see and be seen when driving. If there is something wrong with any of these systems, book a schedule in any cars garage in Dubai.
Got some issues with your car? Visit a reputable car workshop today!