Window tinting films are one of the most unnoticeable accessories in the vehicle, but provide a number of amazing benefits to bring out the best in your drive. They not only protect the car from the elements but also provide safety and comfort to all the passengers.
Here are the other reasons to consider window tinting for your vehicle:
- Block UV Rays – Car tinting reflects the sun’s rays away from the car interior and offers great UV protection, hence reducing the risk of skin cancer. Untinted windows only reject up to 28 percent UV rays while a tinted one offers up to 99 percent protection.
- Keep You Cool Throughout the Journey – Say you have a Range Rover, availing a Range Rover service in Dubai, especially a window tinting service, will provide you with a highly enjoyable and comfortable summer road trip like you never thought possible.
UV rays produce heat, which causes extremely high temperatures in closed up vehicles, especially in the summer months. As a result, expensive leather interiors and upholstery flake and peel, and dashboards crack. Worse, extreme heat causes chemicals in the upholstery to be released into the compartment. Chemicals used to make plastic softer, such as phthalates and those used in fire retardant materials, such as Polybromiated diphenyl ethers, which pollute the car interior when the heat is at its peak. Experts at car service centers say that car tinting reduces up to 80 percent of the heat that causes this pollution. Plus, it also bolsters the efficiency of the AC because interior temperatures stay cooler.
- Glare – Glare is the leading cause of eye strain. With a window tint, you will be more comfortable to see on the road as it reflects the sun’s rays away from windows and filters them before they get to the eye.
- Accident Protection – A car window film is applied using a strong, high quality adhesive. This adhesive is designed to hold the glass of the window together and prevents it from shattering in the event of a high impact accident. Hence, drivers and occupants are protected from shattered glass and cleanup is done easily.
- Types of Tint – Automotive tints come in various colors, including gray, blue, brown, and charcoal. Hybrid or high performance tint is touted as the best as it rejects the most solar heat and rays at the most competitive price and resists, bubbling, tearing and discoloration. However, it is critical to check with your local municipality for restrictions on car window tinting.
Read more: Reasons to Get Your Car Tinted As Soon as Possible