There is more to owning a car than meets the eye. Your responsibility does not start the moment you put your hands on the steering wheel and end when you get out of the car upon reaching your destination. It is imperative to take your prized possession to a reliable Car garage in Dubai for a maintenance service on a regular basis.
If you are a first time car owner, the following tips will help you take good care of your road companion.
- Interior and Exterior Cleaning – The harsh weather conditions in Dubai takes a huge toll on the exterior and interior of the car. Dust, sand, bird droppings and grime can turn even a brand new automobile into an old, dull-looking one. Worse, dust mites and dirt in the interior can cause allergy and other respiratory-related illnesses to occupants. This is why cleaning is something that shouldn’t be neglected during car service.
- Oil Change – Most experts agree that oil change must be done every 8,000 to 11,000 kilometers. Not only does this lubricate the engine, but also ensures a smooth and safe drive.
- Brake Pads Replacement – Brake pads can make or break your drive. This is why they must be replaced every 40,000 kilometers or sooner if the brakes are wearing down. In the event that you hear a grinding noise somewhere in your car, you need to take it to a car repair & service center for an auto checkup.
- Headlight Replacement – Nighttime driving can turn into a nightmare if one of your headlights are not working properly or is showing a very dim light. Most of the time, this is caused by a dead bulb .
- Air Filter Replacement – The air filter acts as your lungs. It’s critical to keep them clean and healthy so you can breathe easier and harmful things don’t affect your breathing. In the same way, a dirty air filter in the car can take a huge toll on your acceleration and make your automobile less efficient. Hence, it is essential to have a professional car mechanic inspect and replace it , when necessary .
These are just some of the tips on how to keep your car in top working condition. If you notice any problems with your prized possession, take it to Premier Car Care today! We offer FREE car checkup and 20% off on identified service.